Wednesday 22 May 2013

Peter Pan - the flying green man

 Narrative Project:
 These are the silhouettes that i created for my final scenes. I did this by taking photos of my sister, her boyfriend, my brother and my step-sister. I then drew around them on illustrator using the pen tool and filled them in black.
I decided to do the narrative play/story on Peter Pan, but instead of the nice Peter Pan everyone knows, I changed it to a twisted version using quotes which could be scene as two meanings.
This is my first scene for my project. This shows Peter forcing Wendy to go with him by dragging her to the window. I used a quote which could be interrupted in two ways, a nice way or a more twisted way.









This is my final scene, showing Hook about to be eaten by the crocodile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment